[at-l] inflation to escalate cost of thru hikes

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 22:43:17 CDT 2009

Congrats on your prowess.

In a message dated 2009-08-26 16:25:19 Eastern Daylight Time,
rcli4 at comcast.net writes:

2,600 is  probably not enough.  I showed ya how to do it for 800....  Ford
stock.

444 shares X 1.80 =  800

3 months  later....

444 shares X 8.06 = 3578.00

This year you need to  figure out where Mr. Obama is sendin all the
clunkers to get crushed.  I  know we are paying them to crush them and then buying
the steel for  roads.  It's a win/win for mini mill stock holder. I know
Gerdau  Ameristeel Corp got a contract and they lost about 60 million last
quarter.  Their stock should drop and make it a deal by next year hiking  time.
 Ya heard it here first folks.  Ya didn't believe me about  Ford, ya don't
get a second chance often in life.  Here ya go  :>))

Clyde

Cation