[at-l] AT video question

TckBite tickbite at myactv.net
Tue Dec 1 02:27:15 CST 2009

Well, I have to say, after digging thru boxes, bins, bookcases, folders, drawers, cupboards, closets, upstairs, downstairs, in the house and out in the garage, in the shed, in the attic, and in the basement, I've found what I was looking for!!! Heck, I knew right where it was the whole time!

So I'll be looking into donating the set to the AT Museum, that is unless I get that offer on e-bay. ;^)

Fur.....