[at-l] flat-round-oblong-oval-weird lookin' building

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Dec 1 08:47:53 CST 2009

Frank Looper wrote:

> I probably didn't mention that I LOVE beer and am a bit of a snob about it.

...and, speaking of beer....I'm not much of a beer drink. So, when I do
drink one, I want it to have some body...like a Guinness. So, Wednesday
evening when Sundown and I were enjoying our cheeseburgers at The Inn
Somewhere Near the Long Trail, I asked Owen what he had that was
somewhere between their ale and a Guinness. He brought me a wonderful
stout-ish beer called, I believe, Smithwick. Outstanding. Best beer I've
ever drank, in fact.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98