[at-l] flat-round-oblong-oval-weird lookin' building

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 12:43:59 CST 2009

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:

> ...and, speaking of beer....I'm not much of a beer drink.
### I would agree. What?

> So, when I do drink one, I want it to have some body...like a Guinness.
So, Wednesday evening when Sundown and I were enjoying our cheeseburgers at The Inn Somewhere Near the Long Trail, I asked Owen what he had that was somewhere between their ale and a Guinness. He brought me a wonderful stout-ish beer called, I believe, Smithwick. Outstanding.
> Best beer I've ever drank, in fact.

### Hmmmm. Guinness, ~3.5% alcohol. Smithwick, ~6.5% Hmmmm.