[at-l] Trail magic study?

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 15:22:46 CST 2009

Thanks Tom.

I had lost track.  I had found the wikipedia reference but missed the
liberty.edu site w/ his email address.

I'll try getting in touch.

Chainsaw

PS: I see on liberty.edu site that he did present the paper.  I'd love to see
what he ended up with as there was so much "I've hiked the trail so I
know...." -- the fact that others who also hike had different opinions
notwithstanding.