[at-l] Hat update and More

kinnickinichere at aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 11:28:55 CST 2009

Hello, RD.

I am able to get to a computer for the first time in about a dozen days here at the library in Marion.  The world seems to have gone right on without me, but I felt its absence as my water pipes broke in room after room this week.  (NO KIDDING!  Worst of all, it was my own damn fault.)

Hummingbird and Dutch Treat are having a repeat of their previous dinner which you attended a couple or so years ago.  Last night, when she called, she expressed sadness that you are not around to be there.  So, consider yourself invited with the one caveat that you would have to be in the vicinity to be there.  :-  )

Take care.  My new hard drive will arrive Monday or Tuesday from DELL.  Whether I will be able to install it myself remains to be seen (a scene?).

Sawnie