[at-l] Handheld GPS accuracy

rockdancer97 at comcast.net rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 16:02:45 CST 2009

On the topic of handheld GPS accuracy: is there a spec-sheet performance number I can use to compare units or is there a website with "tried in the field" actual ratings for handhelds? I've used a few borrowed items and would like now to get one for myself. Recommendations gratefully appreciated. --RockDancer

Arthur Gaudet
Lowell, MA
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
"The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true."

I showed him the GPS