[at-l] 09 Data

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sun Dec 6 19:00:16 CST 2009

Frank Looper wrote:

> You know what else is different? Me and Felix. We both tell
> "interesting" stories, but he writes his down somewhere besides the
> AT-L so that he can go back and look at them later. I just throw mine
> out into the interwebs. Sometimes a few people read them; sometimes no
> one does. But years later, he still has his, and mine are gone the
> minute I hit SEND.

Actually, I don't write them down somewhere else. Just about every word
I've ever written about my hike was written
right here.  The only journal I kept was circling the place I stayed in
the Databook. Occasionally, I'd put the date down, too.
But, that's it.

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"