[at-l] 09 Data

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 23:02:52 CST 2009

Felix wrote:
> Actually, I don't write them down somewhere else. Just about every
> word I've ever written about my hike was written right here...

Luckily (1) They're in the AT-L archives, I suppose...except I think
some years are missing from the archives?  and (2) some crazy
folx like me have saved them for posterity...or to sell on eBay when
he becomes famous)... 8~)  or to compile into a book and sell it
and become rich and famous myself.  8~O  [Once they're out there
on the interwebs, he loses all copyright rights, right?]

~~ CollectorWorm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"