[at-l] Reporting on the trip.... Just Day One.

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 14:00:05 CST 2009

Huh, had I known you were passing this way (unlike Brett Favor who has been passing that way this year) I coulda offered the bed with shower attached that eArThworm didn't get to sleep in either in Toledo.  Seems she made the mistake of coming through Toledo at the same time that we were in Chicago this summer and so missed out on our guest room.  You, Felix, you just didn't even bother to ask.  Oh well, not sure how I would advertise a bed that both eArThworm and Felix had slept in anyway.  And I'm not sure how the bed got a shower attached either.