[at-l] I'm jealous

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 14:47:02 CST 2009

Just got an e-mail from friends who are vactioning in Jackson Hole, WY.  They are both in their 70's.  He's retired from the Weather Serivce; she has a doctorate in Physical Ed and taught at the local community college for many years.  She had both knees replaced a couple of years ago.  They are the chief maintainers/crew leaders on a local stretch of the Florida Trail.

Today they were out hiking in Jackson Hole at 6200 feet with a temp. of 9 degrees.  Their reward?  A great WOLF sighting, with a photo for the proof.  I'm so jealous!  I just hope I can be half as active in my 70's!

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com