[at-l] Fwd: UPDATE: Help ATC win $25,000

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Tue Dec 8 21:43:33 CST 2009

Just a reminder:

Chase Community Giving is giving away $25,000 to 100 charities.  With
your help ATC will have a chance to win one of these grants from Chase
Community Giving and possibly one million dollars if we make it to the
second round.

  We need just a few minutes of your time to vote for ATC on Facebook.
And then ask your friends to do the same.  It's quick.  It's easy.  And
best of all it's free.

If you are a Facebook user then you must first become a fan of Chase
Community Giving.

*/This is an update to our ealier email.  The voting process is a
little cumbersome but should only take you a few minutes to complete./*

**Chase Community Giving is giving away $25,000 to 100 charities. *With
your help ATC will have a chance to win one of these grants from
Chase Community Giving and possibly one million dollars if we make it to
the second round. *

* We need just a few minutes of your time to vote for ATC on Facebook.
And then ask your friends to do the same.  It's quick.  It's easy.  And
best of all it's free.*

*I**f you are a Facebook user then you must first become a fan of Chase
Community Giving.  You can do that by clicking here
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hqLTK1OCKeJOIaK&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F>.*

*Next close your browser and click on the link below to vote for
Appalachian Trail Conservancy, Harpers Ferry, WV.*

<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=gpJRKYOxEjKTL7L&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F>

*After you have voted - please post on your wall and ask your friends to
vote too.  The deadline is December 11, 2009 so please vote today.
(There are buttons at the bottom of the voting page to do both - you can
revisit the site everyday to add more friends)*

* Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far to our year end
campaign.  We are well on our way to reaching our $548,000 goal before
December 31st.  Check out our progress here
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=jsKXL7PJKmJ0IhK&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F&af=y>.
*

*Please vote before Friday December 11th .*

**** *Thank you,*

*Amy, Anna, Laurie, Royce, Sarah and Tim*

*ATC Membership and Development*

**

*Other Ways to Help:
***Volunteer Opportunities
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=mvI3IgMVJpI7KrJ&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F>Donate
to ATCBecome a fan on Facebook
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ktIZIaPOJfKLIcI&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F>Shop
the Ultimate A.T. Store
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=nmK5JjM0IiJSJmL&s=ivJYKeN0JlLTIdOWLsE&m=tmI5JhP1LjJ6F>

	Snowflakes

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
All donations are deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Mailing Address:
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
PO Box 807
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425-0807