[at-l] Smokies sobo Dec 09 or Jan 08

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 23:47:02 CST 2009

David,

Give me your exact dates.  I was a little confused as to when you were actually hiking... something about 2008?!  /me giggles

Once I see the dates, I might be able to give you a lift from one end to the other.  Deal is this though... you buy me a Dr. Pepper, pay for the gas, agree to fill the ride time telling me all about your hike, and agree under no uncertain terms to NOT scream AND/OR complain about my fast driving on mountain roads and I'll see what I can do.  :))
Tenacious Tanasi