[at-l] Triple play

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Wed Dec 9 11:58:52 CST 2009

I just got a package from my good friend Southpaw. It was probably the
most intensely-wrapped gift I've ever received. And, since it didn't say
"Do not open until Christmas" on it, I opened it today.   It is a
wonderful picture frame with three pictures in it (it is made that way,
you know).  The picture on the left is of me, taken 11/23/98 at the Hwy
311 crossing. I'm wearing my pack. The picture on the right is of Pilot
and was taken about 12/20/98 at the Hwy 311 crossing. She is wearing her
pack. The picture in the middle is of me and Pilot, taken 9/27/09 on the
summit of Bluff Mt. Pilot is wearing her wedding dress. I'm wearing a
shit-eatin' grin.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98