[at-l] Smokies sobo Dec 09 or Jan 08

Hank & Renee Swicegood hankrenee at charter.net
Wed Dec 9 13:16:32 CST 2009

I been up to a mountain top overlooking the I-40 rock slide -- it is far
worst than the one on this video - about a 1/4 mile of the interstate is
under a crumbled mountainside.  It will be many months before that
stretch of road is passable again.  My guess is that the roadbed will
have to be rebuilt after the slide material is removed.