[at-l] Smokies sobo Dec 09 or Jan 08

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 22:38:12 CST 2009

JimB writ:  Nothing personal but remind me not to ride with you should the prospect ever come up. I don't need the adrenaline and I feel like I've pushed my luck as far as I should.

LOL  Don't worry, Jim, iffin I ever do get the chance to shuttle you somewhere I promise to do all the speed limits. Honestly I am a very safe driver.  :)

Though I do recall shuttling Long Haul down to Fontana Dam one time (from Miss Janet's house I think?), and I caught him using his Passenger Brake.  I did slow down a mite after that, but I couldn't hep but to giggle to myself.  :))
 Tenacious Tanasi