[at-l] Favre

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Dec 10 08:49:27 CST 2009

Alright....I need a favor. Since y'alls gettin' in to the 'card-writin'
mode for Christmas, I need a 'Get Well Soon' card sent to our old buddy
Southpaw. Seems he's broken is tibia and has to have screws put in it
tomorrow morning.  He's one of the really good guys not only in the
hiking community, but on the planet.  So, if you like me or him...or,
sending  "Get Well Soon" cards to complete strangers, e-mail me and I'll
send you his address. I'd be most appreciative...and, I'm sure he will,
too.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98