[at-l] scary driving

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 13:25:34 CST 2009

There's one poster on at-l whose wife once rode to the PA Ruck with Jon, my significant other.  On the way back an ice storm was threating, and Jon thought it would be a good idea to "outrun" the storm on its way south.  As I heard the story, the driving was scary enough that Gutsy called Dan from a filling station and asked him to pray for them.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com