[at-l] hike prep

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:19:22 CST 2009

JimB wrote:

Everyone has to make their own choices. It is called HYOH.

That's a good line.  Should be - I taught it to you.

It's also what I said - except that I also said - know WHY you're carrying what you're

carrying.  And I just explained WHY we don't.  As always - YMMV

Too many people have too many insupportable (thoughtless or - dare I use the word? -

ignorant) reasons for WHY they're carrying what they're carrying.  That's why we spend

our time tuckerizing packs at the Rucks.  We don't need to do that either - but some of

those people do need it.  In the end, they still carry what THEY want to carry.  And I

get to thank God that I'm not carrying their packs.

Walk softly,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/