[at-l] hike prep

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:08:14 CST 2009

Well Jim, If it makes you feel good to think that you taught me that I had
to make my own choices for my own reasons. Truth is though, I learned that
long before I ever heard of you, AT-L. or even the AT.

As for the folks who don't think about what they're carrying and why, that
is why I tried to present both sides of the issue as choices, each having
their own rational. I got the sense from your response though that, in your
enthusiasm for and your attachment to minimalist hiking, you only read/heard
half of what I said. The half you disagreed with.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard