[at-l] photo with your hat on?

rockdancer97 at comcast.net rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 07:33:54 CST 2009

I thought I'd create a Rogues Gallery of hikers wearing hats that I've made. The pictures are only for my private use, not to be put on a website or anything like that. If you send me a digital (or print if you want) photo of yourself, outdoors or indoors, wearing a hat I've made then I can put them in a little photo album to show family & friends the wide variety of hikers characters I've come in contact with over the years.

Some of you have already sent a picture in years past. Frankly it's unlikely I'll be able to rescue them from my old hard drive, so resend if you can. Thanks a bunch!

I've already heard back from a couple of this years hat recipients, so far they seem pleased. Happy holidays.

Arthur Gaudet
Lowell, MA
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
"The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon."