[at-l] hike prep

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Fri Dec 11 10:06:43 CST 2009

There was something about the sound of an aluminum pole meeting a bamboo shaft, echoing off through the woods...  Also, you may have been empathizing with Stoat's disdain for my meager footwear...  There were a lot of things about that hike that warranted a quick duel seemingly without provocation...