[at-l] hike prep

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:54:14 CST 2009

It's a Kelly if the recipient was not the intended recipient.

Those  corporate signatures are really humorous. When I worked in the Dept.
of Labor we had one that was similar, advising the reader that the contents
were confidential, not to be disclosed to anyone but the intended recipient
and advising the reader to destroy it if they received it by accident. Of
course it was at the bottom so they had already read it all. :-P

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard