[at-l] hike prep

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 13:53:00 CST 2009

Snipp

So War Eagle owns the phrase now. I thought the ATCorp had it trademarked.

There is a name that I haven't heard in a long time. She may be the only woman that Felix was ever afraid of. For those Newbies: She was a gun tottin law enforcement type who way also gay. I personally thought that she had a wry sense of humor. SpiritEagle is a combination of both Jim and Ginny's Trail names. Jim. like everyone else on this list, has some strong opinions. As Jim said take them with a grain of salt.

FrankenFullerCrap

No my friend, You are not.

Grey Owl