[at-l] hike prep

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:01:17 CST 2009

Oh, I can argue with JimO. I just might not win.

It might surprise you to know that Jim and I are friends and that I consider him to be a really good guy. I are not fond of bunny rabbits with switchblades, but I have been known to make an exception.

And besides, as I said, it is nice to be able to have a high-spirited argument with someone you're not mad at.

I am very glad that Jim and Ginny are posting again. It would not be AT-L without them.

I can be friends with anybody. Even ex-SOG Republicans.

Love you, old geezer
Frank

From: rcli4 at comcast.net <rcli4 at comcast.net>

A few points to ponder.....

Frank, you can argue with the likes of me, but you can't argue with Jim.  You don't have the necessary equipment.

It's cold here today, but, it's colder where you are :>))

Clyde