[at-l] Soruck and FE's

gadog430 at charter.net gadog430 at charter.net
Fri Dec 11 14:44:28 CST 2009

When I get back from this weekend I will get it in gear.

I don't start the big push until after Christmas. So fair warning...it's coming.

Please trust me...we always pull it together. Always. And everyone will eat. It is just such a good crowd.

If you can consider coming to the SORUCK...please add it to your calendar. It is a great weekend. There is something for everyone...wild, family, eating, presentations, food. You name it.

Email me any question off-list and I will answer in confidence.

Dawg
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T