[at-l] hard labor

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sat Dec 12 09:35:47 CST 2009

Just had  one of  what I believe is less than 5 conversations I've had
with women whose water has broken and they are walking around a
maternity ward trying to have a baby.  (Did you follow that?)  Nina
needed some information for the insurance papers. (Father's birthday??
Why would they need the father's birthday??)

Anyway...she seems to think it's going to be dinner-ish time before yon
hiker moves along the BCT  (Birth Canal Trail) .  (There is no patch for
that)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98