[at-l] SORUCK

WILLIAM D VINCENT vincentw at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 16 14:48:47 CST 2009

I'm all about pulling my weight but as a newbie it's hard to know exactly what to do.  I was glad that the paper plates / plastic forks seemed to be orphaned.  As a bachelor traveling some distance I was estatic that there seemed to be something I could do without cooking..(doesn't take much to get me excited).  BUT....about how many paper plates / plastic forks would ya'll guess it would take to git thru the weekend?  I'll make amends to the Green Gods for the environmental impact later.