[at-l] "real" ??? Re: To Rock Dancer

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 21:30:58 CST 2009

Camo Jack writ:  How cool is that?! It'll be another 3-6 years for me...

 Whatchya whinin' about Jack?  I'm (hopefully) going back to school this spring to finsh my BS in Bus Mgmt.  Then, I hope to get started at Carson Newman College this fall to obtain my Master of Arts in Teaching..... which will take another 2 years!!!   AND THEN I finally get to teach..  So, it's going to be something like 23+ YEARS for ME to retire.  lol

Life is go though ya know?  I don't have any money, but I am so rich and blessed in other way.  Life is turning around and dancing with real soul for me now, and I'm enjoying the ride.  Now, it's my turn to start working on that bucket list.
Tenacious Tanasi