[at-l] To Rock Dancer

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 07:58:37 CST 2009

Whoa, Nightwalker, this is going to be great!
I've been hitting the library once a week with my list from at-l, uploaded a few things I wouldn't have picked - nice. But the list you made is going to be a lot of fun. Can't thank you enough.

For all of at-l to know:

Arthur d. Gaudet (RockDancer)
70 Austin St. #24
Lowell, MA 01854-4058

agaudet at comcast.net
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
1-987-452-7235

"The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon."