[at-l] The prudent thing to do

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:31:39 CST 2009

Sorry, dude. Even the slightest sense of humor would allow you to bank some..... but for now...

The prudent thing to do is, use it or lose it.

algebraistoe
(taking a break from a mountain of gooey, variable-dripping papers)

If I were a little more intelligent, I would probably think that I had just been insulted. As it is, I'm just confused.

I have been getting told in many different ways that I'm not nearly as smart as I used to be. I'm beginning to believe it.

But I can still get X on the left of the = and everything else on the right.