[at-l] The prudent thing to do

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:12:22 CST 2009

I TOLD y'all I liked worms. With friends like her, you don't worry so much about the enemies.

But T McG has one thing I'm REALLY jealous of. He can make music on a graphing calculator like I have't been able to this side of the strokes. I just can't remember mega-variable algebra/trig/calculus. It's totally gone.

I also used to be able to write at a college level. I obviously can't do that anymore.

But I can make homemade reflectix better than the store bought stuff. I can calculate efficiencies between different pot/stove/windscreen combos so that I know what pot/stove combo to take at what time of year.

And if I understand Clide correctly, I can post 1/6 of the traffic to a list and keep the fun going.

You're a doll, Linda. I hope to come hike your trail sometimes.

Frnak