[at-l] The prudent thing to do......

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:27:44 CST 2009

Honestly, I have no idea. I may not have even been understanding T.C. Correctly. That happens more often than one might think. :-)

But the fact that this is my favorite group of people on the interwebs, I post from the trail as well as at home, and most importantly, I have no life, it would not surprise me to find out that I post that much. I am moderately to very experienced on any aspect of hiking that doesn't require one to stay out for six months and I like to talk. I also have very few IRL friends. Y'all and facebook are about it. Add to that the fact that I have a push-enabled smartphone and you have the recipe for the guy with a lampshade on his head dancing on the kitchen table.

FrankenBlabberFingers