[at-l] How to deal with Hiker Crankiness during winter season?

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 10:13:26 CST 2009

Yup, here, too.  For the holidays, anyway.

First time in a long time we'll be together (for at least part of the day) --
from us old farts down to the great-grand-kids..

Chainsaw

BTW:  For those who might wonder -- no, I'm not cooking.  The cooking is not
the problem.  Seating 20 folk in our smaller retirement house is.  OTOH, I'll
have a few goodies made for finger-food.

PS: Now, as for Hiker Crankiness come Jan & Feb....  I'll be missing my
favorite time to hike & camp.  Aarrrggggghhhhhh.