[at-l] Piling on

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:26:06 CST 2009

Seems like every other message today has a less-than-subtle dig at Sloe Toe's very-bad-no-good day yesterday. It would be nice if y'all would stop.

Notice there hasn't been even one post from him today? Can anyone imagine how he's feeling? Does anyone even care?

Sometimes people lose control. I ought to know. Put yourself in that position and imagine the next day when every one is seemingly building a cairn on top of you, one rock at a time.

I'm living that feeling from a different situation. It's not fun. No one needs to feel like T. Clide the day after the election. :-)

Frank, who feels very strange to find himself playing the voice of reason.