[at-l] Piling on

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 12:01:11 CST 2009

Ohmigawd, the *drama*!

I may not have "better" things to do, but I certainly have things that have to get done *first*.

Be with you all when I can. Right now, I'm going to eat lunch. And read. And probably scratch my head and wonder.

But before any more hackles get bent out of shape, I'd suggest a deep breath and maybe some time away from the 'puter. I voiced an opinion about "bailing" when calling it something besides bailing. If you don't like it, voice your own opinion. Trade stories. Give examples. But leave the drama -- you think Homeland Security is going to monitor your future hikes or something, if you don't get things seen your way? You can disagree forthrightly, without being disagreeable. Yow.

Back to lunch.