[at-l] Had to do it

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:52:09 CST 2009

If I didn't come back, people were gonna keep being nice to me and I was gonna melt like Frosty.

Just understand that I'm not in an eswpecially good mood. I'll do my best to hide it, though.

Went to see Dr. Pain today. Got some strange radio frequency treatmebt that had my neck jumping like Gene Kelly. The headaches will be totally gone in a week.

To those of you here that aren't long-timers, I freak out and go no-mail at least every year or so. Usually it is because I have lostt  my temper at someone and had to hide my face for awhile. This time was just a little different. Especially different is that I came back in 24 hours. Many of you would not believe the letters that I got from some of you, and how kind and sweet they were.

Now stop being so danged nice and treat me like the rodeo clown that Glen Beck wishes he was. It is what I was born to be! :-)

FrankenLooper