[at-l] Felix Navidad

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:23:30 CST 2009

so why'd you subject this tread "Muhammed"? Why not Siddharta or
William Graham or Pope or shaman or something? Did homeland security
contact you about me?

I gotta go hike this section next. I will again park my car near the
damn dam, as close to the visitor center as I can park it. Every step
counts.

After I complete it I can [almost] truthfully say I've sectioned hiked
the AT from Amicalola to Hot Springs. [There's this mile between
Davenport Gap and the Pigeon River we'll call Mecca for the moment. I
gotta go throw some stones there.]

I want to hike SoBo into Hot Springs.

I want to meet a babe in Hot Springs and spend some time in a hot tub
there . . . ;~P

I liked reading your post, Felix, about this section . . . .

BTW, I've never been asked for my baque-country permit in the GSMNP
until I wrote in arabic in some shelter registers . . .

just noticing . . .

they said Spence Field was closed "due to bear activity"

maybe I'll go finish my GSMNP AT traverse in January, maybe I won't . . .

[Now, NSA babe reading this: you got my email: wanna meet in Hot Springs?]