[at-l] 11 minutes ago

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:41:16 CST 2009

You can tell that a fella is planning a long walk with a lot of coffe when he buys a 3.5 pound can of Nido. It is bigger than the coffee can, but it will last through about 3 cans worth of coffee. 4.4 times the size of a small can, 3.3 times the price. It will be gone in e months.

It is so nice to have someone at home willing to mail you stuff. Really nice.

I go see the doctor tomorrow. The neab thing is going to weigh me 3 days after Christmas. I fooled him this time though. I did not do a turkey imitation. Nor did I stuff myself. Not sick, just a regular checkup, and he knows that if he doesn't catch me now, it will be a a long time before he does. Besides, he gives me drugs. Not very good ones, but drugs nevertheless. Certainly not good to scare Flix on a Sunday morning.

Getting ready for a big-ish hike is pretty fun, but not quite as fun as the hike itself. You can quote me on that. Bet people will look funny at you, though. They usually do at me. But that may be a different thing.

FrankenWalksWithDogs