[at-l] How to deal with Hiker Crankiness during winter season?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 23:52:49 CST 2009

Go skiing... :)

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs063.snc3/13038_227706295020_563440020_4604447_5077924_n.jpg

Winter is not a time to be indoors..it is a time to enjoy the mountains in a different way.

Grab those skis (or snowshoes if you wish a less of  a learning curve..I call snowshoeing "snow-plodding" though. ;) ), glide along the powder and sip a hot drink from a thermos.

It is at the point where I love backcountry skiing almost as much as I love hiking. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art
http://www.facebook.com/pmags