[at-l] Felix and the ALDHA newsletter

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:22:07 CST 2009

I quietly suggested this to our dearly demented Felix in the past... maybe
if we make this a group at-l vote we can prod him to action...
Since he left the Ruck to do some hiking we want to make sure he sees this
consensus... feel free to copy all your e-mails to at-l to his e-mail
address too... if he come's back to a flooded Inbox he just might get the
idea ;  )

As an aside to Felix and the rest of the list, what little I've dealt with
HikerMiker as an editor he's EXTREMELY easy to work with, so all of you
should feel free to submit to the newsletter too!!!

skeeter