[at-l] Miss J's - I among the misinformed

GARY HEBERT hikerfedex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:12:38 CST 2009

Miss J,

I meant no harm! I'm so sorry if I passed along misinformation. Wasn't out
here trashing anybody - certainly not you! I thought I was clear and never
meant to imply that the town "shut you down." I understood that was your
personal decision.

Guess I and many others had bad info about how or why the ordinances got
passed after you did close. But that was def the word last year. Multiple
sources.  So much for "those in the know", aye?

Glad it's not true. I hope Erwin does want a hiker hostel in town. It's an
ideal town once you hitch into town!

If that's the case please let us know what we can do to help!
(or have I and others "done enough?" haha.)

I hope you can forgive any harm I may have caused passing along apparently
inaccurate info.  I feel like pond scum.

THANKS for all your kindness to all of us on the trail!!!

FedEx