[at-l] Off-Topic - Pollution Scorecard for your County

Steve Miller atlists at millers-house.org
Tue Feb 3 11:10:05 CST 2009

You snuck an 'r' into that word!  I said 'county', not 'country'  and
was referring to the website's *relative *ranking of counties.  You
won't find me disputing that overall there is plenty of pollution - some
needless - in this country.  On the other hand, there are a lot of
places much worse.

 From other's replies, I stand corrected on the site, though.  Looks
like I've just been breathing bad air all my life (as Sly alluded).  And
it has all been lived east of the Mississippi, where I would guess
pollution rates are higher.

Steve "UpToSomethin'"