[at-l] Gifts for people getting ready to thru-hike

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Wed Feb 4 12:45:43 CST 2009

Any suggestions? All I can think of is stamps for postcards. Do people
even use phone cards anymore? I got a bunch of them before my hike, and
appreciated them very much, but that was in the dark ages.

I'm giving a party for some friends who are getting ready to thru-hike
and want to give people suggestions for fun gifts they can bring. I've
come up with a great list of what not to buy (bowling balls, fine china,
etc.) I'm drawing a blank for gifts that could actually be useful,
though. Anyone?

Waterfall