[at-l] Planning mail drops

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 14:55:13 CST 2009

Hmmm, a spreadsheet..... I've been just kinda going through the book figuring, 30 miles/4 days to Neels Gap, then letsee, another 5 days, call it 40 miles, hmmm, find something about 40 miles from Neels, then maybe 50 miles to the next one, since I'll be able to hike a little farther, etc.

Spreadsheet might be better.

macGyver