[at-l] [Fwd: Help protect the trails]

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Feb 5 15:33:34 CST 2009

This is an omnibus bill that "gathers" many bills that have been in the works for years.  I don't know that the Bush Administration "supported" it.  It didn't pass last year because of a "hold" placed on it by Sen Coburn (Repug of OK).  Its not perfect, but its the best chance we've seen in a long time to get some of this stuff passed.  I would encourage us'ns to support it.

"We will restore science to its rightful place"
U.S. President Barack Obama; 1/20/2009