[at-l] Part of the new economy... :)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 00:38:46 CST 2009

>>All except for the part about you liking to use the same stuff you used for the last ten years...

:)  Hey..I do have a new cookpot!

>>Let me know if you be passing through SE TN.  I'll make some homemade cathead biscuits and sausage gravy for ya. :)

Mmm...biscuits and gravy. Yummers!  I am planning my shuttle and firming up my plans. Who knows, I just may take you up on
that offer!

>>life is too short NOT to fall into something :)

Naaah. My Dad fell into sheetmetal and is now on his sixth hand surgery.. I fell into IT to pay for my hikes., but find the computer world
boring.

I never fell into a LD hiker lifestyle. I chose it. :)

Life is too short to choose NOT how to live it.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art