[at-l] Reading...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:06:24 CST 2009

I think I sent this out privately quite a while ago. I delved into my old
e-mails to resend it to somebody else and couldn't find the list, but look
what turned up on a google search this time! (beats retyping the list too!)

It's a NG Adventure magazine list of the 100 Greatest Adventure Books of All
Time.  ;  ) -
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/0404/adventure_books_1-19.html
I think I made it up to 46 before I ran into the unobtainable ones, and
since there's something like seven books on the Scott expedition alone I
only read the first one. But there's plenty of reading in there to keep busy
until the end of winter ;  )

skeeter