[at-l] SORUCK

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:17:55 CST 2009

The food seems to be coming along.  We'll probably need more but, lately
it appears more are adding their names and items.  You make a good point
in bringing your own beverages.  I bring mine!  ;)

We have 121 names so far.  Although I probably won't start printing
until next week, if you plan on coming and aren't on the list please let
me know.  Also, if you can't make it, please let me know, so I can take
you off.  I will have a small number of blank name tags with just the
photo and Southern Ruck 2009 for late comers.

http://www.soruck.net/nametags.html

Obviously, not everyone is going to be able to fit in the dining hall
all at once.  As in the past, we'll have the lines through the kitchen
from the back door.  Once you're finished eating if you could move to
Kleinrath Hall, or outside, to make room for others it would be
appreciated.   Bring an umbrella just in case it decides to rain.

Dawg, since I'm not on the women's list, could you post.

Thanks,

Sly