[at-l] He's no Hiker

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Fri Jan 9 20:18:37 CST 2009

Sly wrote:
> Some dude?
>
> Mine was the only response for some time.  Had I seen Outrage's
> response, I would have given him a mouthful too.
>

> Frank Looper wrote:
>> And Mr. Outrage222's response was pretty classless, wasn't it?
>>
>> Of course, some dude named Frankle decided to shoot a fish in a barrel...
I'm really confused now. I thought I was ATHiker. Sly, are you gettin'
my SS cheques?   And, Frank L, what do you have against barreled-fish
shooting?  Reminds me of the time me and Timmy Thompson went
barreled-fish shooting over in front of Harper's Market. They had a big
oak barrel full of catfish. Only thing was, they weren't catfish...they
were carp. And, it didn't take all that many of them to fill a barrel.
So, anyway, we were aiming our guns. I think we both had Remington .22s.
Mine shot longs or shorts. His was shorts only.  Well, as fate would
have, Penny Johnson was there with her sister...Claudine. Yes, her
sister's name was Claudine. Anyway...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98